Pet Portrait Art Commissions
Artistic Styles & Info
I enjoy working in a variety of mediums and create many of my art commissions in watercolor, graphite, charcoal, acrylic and digitally. I can accommodate a wide range of styles such as minimalist, abstract and realism. Be sure to check out the gallery of some of my artwork under each description to get a better idea on my portfolio as well as pricing
Starting at $25
These more simple and modern styles go great with any decor and can have a name added or even a splash of color in the background. They are also the most affordable option.
Digital Pet Portraits
Starting at $100
While still being able to keep up with the modern look, digitally 'painted' pet portraits offer a little bit of character and color to an otherwise computerized world
Graphite, Charcoal & Ink Pet Portraits
Starting at $150
In keeping with our modern theme as we go down the list, portraits done in graphite, charcoal and/or ink bring a handmade artistic look to the modern style.
Traditional Watercolor Pet Portrait
Starting at $170
Rendered the 'old fashioned way' these hand-painted watercolor pet portraits are one of a kind and make a unique gift
Acrylic Painting on Canvas Pet Portrait
Starting at $125
The ever popular acrylic on canvas is always a hit when it comes to giving a meaningful gift. Painted on gallery stretched canvas and ready to hang
Custom Hand-Painted Pet Christmas Ornaments
Starting at $40
Get a jump on the holiday gift giving with a hand painted Christmas ornament!
1. Fill out the form below or email me here and let me know what type of commission you are interested in. I will get back to you within 3 business days to setup a time to speak either virtually, over the phone or in person to get a vision for your upcoming project and to answer any questions you may have for me and I will have you send me photos of your pet.
2. Once the commission details have been decided upon, a contract will be sent over and a 50% non- refundable retainer collected.
A fully signed contract and deposit must be collected before any artwork can begin.
3. I will then begin to sketch out some ideas for placement and schedule a 'work week' for your project. This will not only help me focus on your project only in that time frame, but it will help us keep the communication flowing.
4. The painting will begin and progression photos will be sent via email to keep you updated as I work and you can even provide input along the way!
5. Upon completion you will be sent a photo to approve and the final balance must be paid before the artwork can be shipped or picked up.
The Commission Process
Is there a shipping fee?
At this time shipping/delivery fees are not included in the price quote but an accurate estimate can be given at the beginning of the project.
I ship USPS priority, with insurance and local delivery & pickup is available
When will my artwork be completed?
My current turnaround time is 3-4 weeks from the deposit being collected (unless otherwise noted in the description) Please contact me for rush orders.
I want to give a few gifts away this year, can you make me anything else with the artwork you've created for me?
Absolutely! I can put your commissioned design on greeting cards, stickers, keychains, totebags & more. Contact me for more details!